Senior apartments with interior spaces that are both elegant and warm in a location that is a short drive from everything essential. Life at Bellewood offers comfort, convenience and community for people who love life and want the best of senior housing in Issaquah, WA.
LET US SHOW YOU AROUND OUR SENIOR LIVING APARTMENTS
In addition to our senior homes photo gallery, we have a video gallery. Check it out here.
When you join the Bellewood retirement community in Issaquah, you enjoy outstanding amenities for living life on your terms.
Included in your monthly rent:
• Senior apartment home: Comfortable and meticulously maintained retirement apartments with a balcony or patio. Our apartments are pet-friendly, too.
• Concierge service: For everything from dinner reservations to assisted living services.
• LifeMinded Living: Our signature approach: support and resources for enjoying an engaged, purposeful life as you define it. Fresh, thoughtfully curated activities, trips, groups and fitness classes with a focus on Living Engaged.
• Restaurant-style dining: Lunch or dinner served daily (or both, for a small extra fee). Free use of meeting and banquet facilities, with catering available.
• Room Service & To-Go dining: Host friends for dinner in your apartment with room service, or take it to-go for a picnic!
• Transportation: Scheduled courtesy from our senior community to shopping, banking, religious services, medical appointments, entertainment, and more.
• Valet Parking: We provide this no-charge service for our residents and their guests. (We also have plenty of free parking for those who prefer to park their car themselves.)
• Wireless internet: Available in all our senior living apartments for a small fee. Learn more.
• Cable television and all utilities (other than phone).
• Housekeeping and Maintenance services.
• Security: 24-hour staffing and emergency-response system.
• Salon and Spa Services.
Welcome To Bellewood , A LifeMinded Residence.
OUR SENIOR APARTMENTS & RATES
Choose your floor plan. Make it your own.
Come home to your own patio or balcony, a full kitchen and more at our senior retirement apartments. A complete list of senior community benefits included with your monthly rent is available here.
*All senior living apartments rents quoted above are for single-occupancy. An additional person can be added for $500 per month.
LIFEMINDED SENIOR HOUSING REWARDS.
Change is inevitable. Rent increases don’t have to be. People tend to live at Bellewood senior apartments longer than they expected, so we’ve found a way to help you plan for the future with greater financial certainty and confidence.
We'd love to give you a taste of Bellewood. We'll show you around our beautiful grounds, tour our model apartments, and answer any questions. We provide tours virtually and in-person. We look forward to seeing you!
TRULY GOOD NATURED
Senior living apartments situated amid the wooded hillsides of Issaquah Providence Point and distinguished by its landmark fountain by sculptor George Tsutakawa, our senior homes offer just the right balance of activity and quiet.
OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP.
One of the first things you’ll notice about Bellewood is the setting: five manicured acres that are pure Northwest. We’re deeply rooted here as well: Bellewood has been under the same family ownership since 1987. Our veteran team’s average time with us is 15 years, and some of our residents have lived in our senior housing community for decades.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE.
Our chef and dining team prepare home-style favorites along with delicacies from around the world. You’ll enjoy a choice of entrées every day. Plus chefs who memorize your dietary restrictions and personal preferences. Here, mealtime is something to savor as much for the cuisine as for the daily connection with friends and family. To-go orders and room service are always available.
RETREAT OR RECONNECT, AS YOU CHOOSE.
Find balance in our mix of public and private spaces. Enjoy some time to yourself in your apartment or with family in one of our event rooms available for your reservation. Mingle with neighbors in the bistro, or surf the Internet in the library. And when you have overnight visitors, our guest apartment allows you to extend Bellewood’s signature warmth and hospitality.*