Living Engaged: Personalized Services Through Our Trusted Partners
People who move to Bellewood stay at Bellewood. One big reason? An abundance of additional personalized services available through our trusted partners. We’re proud to introduce you to some of our partners here.
IN-HOME PERSONAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
On-site personal services are provided by Companion Care Inc., who allow our residents to get the help they need while remaining safe and comfortable in their own home. Available services include:
• Personal care
• Medication reminders
• Meal preparation
• Overnight care
• Facilitation of hobbies and special interests (gardening, concerts, sports, etc.)
If you’d like to learn more about these special services, just call us at (425) 391-2880.
It takes more than a moving company to relocate someone who has a lifetime of memories and belongings. From photos and collectibles to dishes and books, these items hold special value and need to be considered when planning a move. When it’s time for you or a loved one to move, we recommend the professional team at Caring Transitions, who can manage the entire relocation process from start to finish.
- Professional move management
- Work with you to organize and sort personal belongings
- Space planning for how you’ll set up your new home
- Professionally pack and unpack your items, setting up your new space so you’re comfortable in it from day one
- Coordinate with large network of professional partners (realtors, movers, etc.)
- Assist in ‘rehoming’ items you don’t need in your new home
For more information about these special services, call us at (425) 391-2880.